The #GBEA Christmas List – Sophie Milliken
As a former graduate recruiter at John Lewis and now working with a variety of employers and universities as managing director at graduate recruitment and employability consultancy Smart Resourcing Solutions, Sophie Milliken is a recruitment and employability expert.
She has worked with employers such as M&S, JP Morgan, Expedia and AXA to design and deliver their graduate recruitment campaigns. Her company is also the leading provider of assessment-centre simulations for universities and has trained over 20,000 students at these events.
Sophie has been a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development since 2013 and was awarded a Fellowship of the Royal Society of Arts in 2019.
Got a student or recent graduate on your Christmas list and stuck for stocking filler ideas? This book will help any student to get a graduate job. Whether you are a proactive student looking to secure a job offer ahead of graduation or a recent graduate in need of a strategy to get your career on track, From Learner to Earner will show you exactly what you need to do to secure the graduate job of your dreams.
Read this book and learn how to…
- Find job opportunities that suit you and your degree
- Get through the early stages of the assessment process
- Make sense of application forms, CVs, online tests and video interviews
- Impress employers at assessment and interview
- Be brilliant in your new job and get your career off to a flying start
- INCLUDES – Access to eighteen free downloadable resources, including a CV template and career action plan.