Terms of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This website is owned and operated by Ideas Forums Ltd (“Ideas Forums”), a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 11428044 and having its registered office at 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS.
- These terms and conditions regulate the legal effects of how you use this website or utilise any of the Services accessed via this website. By using this website in any way, registering for the Great British Entrepreneur Awards or any of our other services or utilising any of the Services accessed via this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Services include the following:
- The Great British Entrepreneur Awards;
- Any other service provided through this website from time to time.
(collectively “the Services”)
- Third Party Sponsors
- Our ability to provide access to the Services free of charge is due to the participation of commercial sponsors (“our Sponsors”) who may provide content of their own which is accessible via this website.
- These terms and conditions shall, to the extent appliable, also govern your relationship with our Sponsors and, in particular, all indemnities and all exemptions from and limitations of liability contained herein shall likewise apply to the benefit of our Sponsors as well as Ideas Forums.
- Intellectual Property / Utilisation of this website and the Services
- For the purposes of this Clause:
- “Content” includes, but is not limited to, all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on this website or as part of the Services from time to time (including, without limitation, anything made available for download);
- “Intellectual Property” means any trademarks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on this website and any copyright vesting in any of the Content.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property rights in this website and the Content. Subject to these terms and conditions and to any specific terms and conditions stipulated in relation to any particular part of the Content or Intellectual Property, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access, browse and use this website, the Content and Intellectual Property for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- While accessing, browsing and/or using this website you must:
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
- not impersonate another person or use a false name or email address;
- not deep-link to and/or frame or use framing techniques to enclose this website or any part of this website without our prior written consent;
- not modify or attempt to modify all or any part of the Content or this website;
- not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website;
- not post, transmit, submit, refer to, make available or link to or from (or authorise or permit any other person to do the same) any material which:
- is untrue, fraudulent, inaccurate or incomplete; and/or
- is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, is in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise is in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and/or
- makes excessive demands for bandwidth; and/or
- constitutes advertising (unless approved or otherwise authorised by us); and/or
- contains any virus or other harmful code, or which may otherwise impair or harm this website or our computer systems or any third party computer system, and we shall have sole discretion as to whether any material is in breach of this clause.
- Except as set out in the limited licence in this Clause 5 or as required by law, the Content, Intellectual Property and/or any other part of this website may not be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent. In particular, you are not permitted to republish any part of this website (including the Content) on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service without our prior written permission which may be withheld without reason having to be given.
- At any time and without giving you any advance notice, we may permanently or temporarily and for any reason:
- terminate, suspend or deny your access to this website (whether in whole or in part);
- terminate, suspend or deny you access to the Content or the registration areas of this website;
- remove or edit any Content on this website at any time, and in such circumstances all liability of Ideas Forums, its directors, employees or other representatives for any loss whatsoever arising from our removing or editing Content and/or your limited use of or inability to use this website (either in whole or in part), email services and/or password is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law.
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Third party links
- This website contains hypertext links to third party websites.
- We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way, such third party websites or their content.
- If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Advertising and Sponsorship
- Parts of this website contain advertising and sponsorship.
- Advertisers and our Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website complies with all legal and regulatory requirements and does not contain any material which is objectionable including, without limit, information which is defamatory, obscene, threatening or untrue.
- We are not responsible for any such material or any error or inaccuracy contained in such material and any issues which you may have should be raised directly with the relevant advertisers or our Sponsors.
- Third-party trademarks and copyrighted material are used with the permission of their respective owners.
- Disclaimers, Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
- No representations, warranties or terms of any kind are given or to be implied as to satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose or that this website and/or the Services are free of defects.
- Ideas Forums, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives and our Sponsors shall not be liable for any error or omission or for any loss or damage whatsoever including, without limitation, consequential losses of any nature, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the utilisation of this website or the Services or from any disruption or non-availability of this website or the Services due to any cause whatsoever.
- Ideas Forums, its data providers and affiliates and our Sponsors gives no warranty or guarantee relating to availability of this website or our operation of it, or that the Content or the server that makes this website available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this website and/or the Content will be uninterrupted.
- In the event that any of the disclaimers, exclusions or limitations contained herein are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, either in whole or in part, such the disclaimer, exclusion or limitation shall be deemed severed from these terms to the extent of such invalidity and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining the disclaimers, exclusions or limitations.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified Ideas Forums, its data providers and affiliates and our Sponsors on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
- any breach of these terms and conditions by you; or
- your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
- your use of software or extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on this website.
- All notices shall be given by e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during the registration process (if any). Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after e-mail is sent or 3 days after the date of posting.
- These terms and conditions (together with any variations to them pursuant to section 12) form the entire agreement between the parties concerning your access to, browsing and/or use of this website and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements, understandings and representations made between us (whether written or oral) concerning this website.
- If the whole or any part of any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason the same shall to the extent required to be severed from these terms and conditions and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
- No waiver by Ideas Forums of any breach of these terms and conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and Ideas Forums shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
- These terms and conditions and/or your use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by uploading amended terms and conditions to this website.
- Any changes shall be effective immediately upon uploading to this website provided that, in the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of the updated terms and conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Your continued use of this website or utilisation of the Services constitutes your agreement to all such amended terms and conditions.
Ideas Forums Ltd
01 February 2021