Legal advice for startups and entrepreneurs
To give you the best opportunity to succeed, you will need specialist advice from lawyers who know the barriers and challenges when starting and growing a business.
- an initial no-obligation telephone consultation to discuss our services and how we can help you
- guidance on your general legal needs (what you need to do (or) to get started)
- choose as many (or as few) of our products as you need – at a competitive fixed price
Call us for an initial discussion on +44 (0)20 8394 6531
Setting up a business which competes with your previous employer
Data protection and GDPR: what are my legal obligations as a business?
The Future Fund – now live
Access all our resources
How to make your business attractive to investors!
At some point in the life of almost every business, investment will be needed whether to invest in an infrastructure upgrade, launch a new product or spread the risk and the business that has prepared itself properly will be better placed to attract investors.
In this session you will hear about and discuss:
· What investors look for beyond the financials
· What factors indicate a well-run business to an investor
·What you should be looking for in an investor
·Some common mistakes in raising funds from investors
·How to make the process as painless as possible.