If free pizza and the opportunity to pitch your business to a host of other entrepreneurs wasn’t enough, we’re happy to announce that Tiny Rebel is bringing free beer to our Pizza & Pitching events.
The Welsh craft brewery was started by Bradley Cummings from a garage in 2012, and has become hugely popular thanks to its unique flavours and branding. Bradley was named our High Street Entrepreneur of the Year for Wales & the South West in 2017.
Our Pizza & Pitching events are your chance to network with like-minded entrepreneurs and pitch your business, all over a slice of pizza and a Tiny Rebel beer…or two (or more!).
The idea of pitching can be daunting, but to succeed in business, having a great pitch is essential! It doesn’t need to be intimidating. And, in fact, the more you do it the easier it gets.
At our Pizza & Pitching events you will:
- Get the chance to network by meeting like-minded entrepreneurs from your area
- See the NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator Hub, where the Entrepreneur Acceleration Managers and Entrepreneur Development Managers work every day supporting businesses to grow, scale and succeed
- Information on expert pitching
- Take part in our pitching competition live on the night
- Enjoy free pizza and a drink, on us
Do you want the opportunity to pitch your business in an informal, yet upbeat and high energy event? If your answer is yes, find your nearest event and register for free here.