Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2021: The Finals
Monday 22nd November 2021 | Grosvenor House Hotel, London, W1K 7TN
Taking place on Monday 22 November 2021, we will bring together 1,200 entrepreneurs, judges, mentors, investors and partners to celebrate the unrivalled creativity, ambition and resilience of entrepreneurship in the United Kingdom.
Over the course of an action-packed evening, guests will have the opportunity to network and collaborate with the brightest entrepreneurs from every corner of the country, hear from some of the leading figures in British entrepreneurship, and be treated to stunning entertainment.
After a more difficult 18 months that any of us could have imagined, it’s time to come together. It’s time to celebrate. It’s time for the Great British Entrepreneur Awards: The Finals.
The Grosvenor strictly do not allow access to anyone under the age of 18 to any of their event spaces. Please note that there will be ID checks on entering the Great Room.
In order to protect each other and keep our community safe, we as the organisers request that you only attend if you have been double vaccinated (proof of Covid passport will be required on the evening) OR provide proof of a negative NHS COVID-19 Lateral Flow Device test (taken within 48 hours of entry).
- Staff will continue to wear face coverings and wash & sanitise their hands regularly
- We will work with the venue to maximise air flow & ventilation throughout
- The NHS Track & Trace QR code will be displayed, and encourage you to scan on the way in
How you can help us stay safe:
- Please don’t attend the venue if you have any of the Covid Symptoms.
- Follow government advice, get tested and stay at home.
- Take regular Lateral Flow Tests, and help stop asymptomatic transmission
- Wash hands regularly around the building and use hand sanitizers when entering the venue
- Consider wearing a mask, if you’re able to.
Remember not everyone will feel comfortable getting back into full scale events, be mindful of those around you, and respect their choices even if they differ to your own
The above are recommendations, we won’t be denying access to those who chose not to follow them. We just ask that you consider yourself, our teams and your fellow entrepreneurs when making your decisions.
For full terms and conditions, please see here.