The Great British Entrepreneur of the Year award is the top award in each of the five regions, presented to the entrepreneur(s) whose commercial success is matched only by the essence of their entrepreneurial story.
The winner(s) of this award truly encapsulate what it means to be a Great British entrepreneur, exhibiting all of the hard work, determination, creativity and resilience required to rise above the rest.
Previous winners include:
- Alan & Juliet Barratt, Grenade (Midlands)
- Justin Basini, ClearScore (London & the South East)
- Hannah & Sophie Pycroft, Spectrum Collections (Wales & the South West)
- Alan Mahon, Brewgooder (Scotland & Northern Ireland)
- Christine & Jenny Chau, Charley Chau (The North)
- Samantha Evans & Shauna Guinn, Hangire Southern Kitchen (Wales & the South West)
Please note, the winner of this award is chosen internally by the Awards team, and cannot be entered.