The Great British & Northern Irish Entrepreneur of the Year award is the top award in each of the five regions, presented to the entrepreneur(s) whose commercial success is matched only by the essence of their entrepreneurial story.
The winner(s) of this award truly encapsulate what it means to be a Great British entrepreneur, exhibiting all of the hard work, determination, creativity and resilience required to rise above the rest.
Previous winners include:
- Alan & Juliet Barratt, Grenade
- Justin Basini, ClearScore
- Hannah & Sophie Pycroft, Spectrum Collections
- Alan Mahon, Brewgooder
- Christine & Jenny Chau, Charley Chau
- Samantha Evans & Shauna Guinn, Hangire Southern Kitchen
- Celia Hodson, Hey Girls
- Sara Davies MBE, Crafter’s Companion
- Claire Harper, Muscle Moose
- Josh Wintersgill, Able Move
- Guy Schanschieff, Bambino Mio
- NickColeman, Snaffling Pig
- David Banner MBE & Richard Pring, Wales Interactive
- Dave Linton, Madlug
Please note, the winner of this award is chosen internally by the Awards team, and cannot be entered.