Do you have a #GoDo attitude? Well this is the category for you!
The #GoDo Entrepreneur of the Year Award, powered by Entrepreneurial Spark, will celebrate an entrepreneur who leads the way for their business – an individual who is all about getting things done and leading the charge!
This award will be given to the entrepreneur that best demonstrates:
- Their ability to take action
- A hunger for opportunity
- A growth mindset and willingness to be challenged
- A willingness to find solutions to challenges and problems
- Reliance and doesn’t complain
- A strong work ethic
- Leadership in tough situations
- An example of what a good entrepreneur looks like
Does this sound like you? If the answer is yes, hit enter below and tell us your story!
Remember, the NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Awards celebrate and champions the stories of entrepreneurs. True entrepreneurs are as much about their story as they are about their balance sheet. The NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Awards celebrate the truly inspiring entrepreneurs who are the agents of positive change in our country.
Application top tips:
- Don’t fall back on cliches and tired story lines.
- Don’t undersell yourself, your business and your hard work.
- Give us the truth, not just the formula.
- You (the entrepreneur) are the hero/heroine of your story; tell us about your ingenuity, your insight.